We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to work within our Sales Team as a:
Sales Executive / Manager (m/f)
depending on profile and experience
Under the guidance of the Director of Sales & Marketing responsible for maximising rooms / F&B / Conference and Banqueting business from a defined account base.
Proactively uncovering new prospects for the property and maximising conversion of business in line with the Hotels’ budgetary goals.
This position is considered to be a key role within the Sales structure, and requires a high degree of self-motivation and the ability to work unsupervised using own initiative.
- proactively manage key prospects and other active accounts to ensure maximum yield in rooms and banqueting revenue in line with budgetary objectives
- maintain valid call objectives and relevant action plans for each key account/key prospect and ensure all follow up is executed in a timely manner
- proactively sourcing and prospecting new accounts and build a strong client relationship
- prepare contracts in accordance with current business and pricing conditions
- sales visits and conduction of site inspections
- to attend trade fairs as a representative of Légère Hotels, ensuring that the quality image of the organisation is portrayed, and that every opportunity is taken to promote the property
- negotiation of corporate rate agreements within budgetary guidelines
- prepare sales reports in a timely manner
- communicating client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service
The ideal candidate will have a positive pro-active approach, excellent Sales, relationship building and organizational skills, along with a passion for excellent customer service with an emphasis on exceeding standards and guest expectations. Preferably, you have previous Sales Experience within the hospitality industry. You have a good knowledge of the MS office package and you are fluent in English as well as German and/or French.
We offer you:
- an attractive salary package
- to join a fast expanding dynamic hotel chain with high development opportunities for your career
We look forward to your email application.