We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to work within our Sales Team as a:
Event Executive / Manager (m/f)
depending on profile and experience.
The lifestyle Légère Hotel in Luxembourg provides 156 light-flooded rooms and suites of elegant luxury and enjoyable ambiance. The convenient location near the European Institutions, the financial center, the fairgrounds of Kirchberg as well as the Airport. The designed restaurant and bar CUBE provides a variety of culinary delights and a natural place to relax and enjoy the company of friends and colleagues. The Légère Hotel Luxembourg is also the perfect location for a conference or dinner in one of our 5 well-equipped meeting rooms. All our conference rooms have natural daylight and are air-conditioned. The exceptional patio and the foyer are perfect venues for exhibitions and presentations.
Under the guidance of the Director of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible for maximising Conference and Banqueting business from a defined account base. Proactively uncovering new prospects for the property and maximising conversion of business in line with the Hotel’s budgetary goals. Communication is an essential function, and effective and timely distribution of information to the operating departments ensures seamless private and corporate events.
- handling and coordinating all incoming enquiries for group and event bookings
- building strong relationship with clients to ensure customized and smoothly run events
- organize the hotel’s visit and promote the facilities of the property
- prepare the price offers and the contracts
- plan event internally from start to finish according to requirements
- write clear and detailed function sheets
- effectively administrating and coordinating your groups, events and functions with the operational staff
- Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Prepare the event invoices
The ideal candidate has fantastic organizational skills along with a passion for excellent customer service with an emphasis on exceeding standards and guest expectations. Preferably, you have previous Sales Experience within the hospitality industry of 3 years. You are also detailed oriented with a good knowledge of the MS office package and you are fluent in English as well as French and/or German.
We offer you:
To join a fast expanding dynamic hotel chain with high development opportunities for your career. Mainly regular working hours within the week depending on the events. If you are ready to be part of our dynamic sales and event team, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application to: email@example.com.